If you want to know more about how CrankWheel got started, this interview just published on StarterStory is a good, long read.
It goes into detail on many aspects of our story so far, including:
- Our back story
- How we got the initial business idea
- How we designed and prototyped the product
- How we launched
- What has worked to attract and retain customers
- What the future looks like
- What platforms and tools we use
- Advice for other entrepreneurs
We’d love your feedback, and as always we appreciate your support of a bootstrapped startup as readers of this blog, and as users and customers of CrankWheel.